Genetics is the study of genes, genetic variation, and heredity in living organisms. It is generally considered a field of biology, but intersects frequently with many other life sciences and is strongly linked with the study of information systems.
Gene structure and function, variation, and distribution are studied within the context of the cell, the organism (e.g. dominance), and within the context of a population. Genetics has given rise to a number of subfields, including epigenetics and population genetics. Organisms studied within the broad field span the domains of life (archaea, bacteria, and eukarya).
As a manufacturer of prepared microscop slides, we broadly divide genetics into two areas: animal genetics and plant genetics
Animal genetics are mainlymeiosis, mitosis and chromosome
Plants genetics are mostly meiotic
Relative to plant genetic and animal genetics is relatively complex, our professor for chicken embryos as the main representative of market research in genetics began a series of research, in view of the chicken embryo starts to make slides each time
Previous: No Information
- Showcase Production Methods
- The Method Of Making The Immature I...
- Medicinal Solution Recipe Of The So...
- Paraffin Section Technology
- Production Of Biological Slices
- Microscope Routine Maintenance
- Lens Focal Length Calculation Method
- Mouse Brain Implanted Microscope
- How To Clean The Microscope Optics
- The Difference Between Inverting Mi...