1, the specimen into the soaking in formaldehyde, reshaping the shape;
2, into distilled water, wash and stripping scales and epidermis;
3, into the staining solution soaked for bone staining;
4, soak in syrup, make it transparent;
5, the red dye into the bones, and then into the glycerol container to save.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plexiglass method of embedding inse...
- How to use insect needles?
- Generally not easy to deal with the...
- Slides usage
- Optical microscope and biological m...
- Microscope objective knowledge of t...
- The correct use of the microscope
- Telecentric lens classification
- How to extend the life of the micro...
- What are parasites